Ideally Suited for Hotel Professionals, Hotel Graduates, Pursuing Graduates, Aspiring Students
Conducted by Currently Working Professionals from the Cruise Industry
Career in Cruise Lines
For most Hotel Staff and Aspirants to the Hospitality Industry, working on a Cruise Line is a dream come true!
Why Not? Cruise Liner is actually a big hotel floating on the sea. And a job on a Cruise Ship comes with Tax-Free Excellent Salary & lots of Monetary Incentives, Free Accommodation & Meals, Paid Opportunity to Travel the World, Paid Vacation and much more.
But the aspirants often fail to make their career in Cruise Lines as the selection procedure is very competitive, and they do not get proper guidance about what is needed and how to prepare for a highly paying and glamorous job on Cruise Lines.
Visan’s Cruise Lines Professional Program
Visan Hospitality has taken the lead by conducting a Compact and Valuable Online Training Program for those who wish to embark on a rewarding career in the Cruise Lines.
This 2 Week Trainer Led Course teaches about working on the Cruise Ships by explaining all nuisance right from making your profile to getting a job, and working on the Cruise Ship thereafter.
The purpose of this program is to introduce and prepare students for life on board a cruise ship. It covers the differences in the way of life, shipboard culture, expectations, rules and regulations, the discipline of working at sea and the facilities available to crew.
This course is developed, designed and delivered by well-qualified and experienced Cruise Lines professionals, thus provide you with an insider’s look at the skills and qualifications needed to succeed in the cruise line industry, the process of getting the job, and the life of a cruise ship officer /crew member.
This course provides future crew members and new entrants into the industry with essential skills to get employment in Mega Cruise Ships all around the world.
The course will elaborate the detailed cruiseship operations and includes brief orientation to working on-board, important safety, hygiene and sanitation measures that have to comply with on-board international cruise ships regulations.
On successful completion of this course, you will learn to create your perfect cruise resume, locate leads, meet cruise ship employers & recruiters with confidence, and develop a strategy to hold this dream job.
A broad overview of the Course Syllabus is:
- Introduction to the Cruise Industry
- Cruise Ship Types
- Cruise Lines Profile
- Cruise Terminology
- Working Onboard
- Departments on the Ship (Restaurant, Galley, Housekeeping, Bars)
- United States Public Health
- Interview Preparation
Two Weeks Trainer – Led Online Classes with 90 minutes sessions every day. Students can interact with the trainer by clearing their queries in the course.
Besides students, working professionals, and those working from home can also join this course due to its convenient time slots.
7 Benefits you will get from this Course
- Training for an exciting and rewarding career On-board Cruise Ships, getting well paid jobs throughout the world
- Training by currently working professionals from the Cruise Industry, thus getting insights into the working of Sea Careers
- Gaining Industry Knowledge, Skills and Understanding before securing a position in this highly competitive Industry
- Becoming a much more job ready candidate by the Learning and Certification provided on completion of this course
- Building confidence you need to impress at interviews because of your ability to talk confidently and knowledgeably about working in the cruise industry
- Getting life-long Support and Assistance from Visan Institute for placements and job changes thereafter
- Getting an Upper Edge from Your Competitors, thus paving way for ‘YOUR DREAMS TO SET SAIL’
Course Fee & Certification
The Course Fee for this Program is Rs.1900/- + GST (Rs One Thousand Nine Hundred + GST) to be paid online, after filling the Application Form.
On successful completion of the course you will be awarded a Certificate of Participation from Visan Institute, which is well recognised in the Hospitality Industry.
The first batch of this Course commenced on 16th August 2020, and now new batches start every week.
As the seats are in each batch are limited, we would advise you to reserve your seat immediately.
- This Compact and Extremely Useful Online Program will be conducted by Mr. Pramod Verma, a well-qualified and experienced hospitality professional
- Mr. Verma has been working in the best Cruiselines of the World for the last 20 years, currently working in the Cruiseline MV THE WORLD
- Earlier worked with CARNIVAL on the most famous Ocean Liners of the World RMS Queen Elizabeth 2, Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth
- Prior to working in Cruise, Mr Verma served at top hotels, including Ambassador Hotel, Marine Plaza, and Hotel Le Royal Meridien, Mumbai
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Certificate from Florida Atlantic University, Florida, USA
- MBA in Hospitality and Business Management from Adam Smith University, Saipan, MI, USA
- Masters Diploma in Hospitality and Management from TASMAC, Pune
- Train the Trainer Course from Cunard U College at Sheraton Heathrow, London
- Certificate of Excellence from White Star Academy On-board RMS Queen Elizabeth 2, Southampton, UK
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Service from Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and Nutrition, Mumbai