Students seeking admission in any of the Hospitality or Professional Programs should fulfil the following criteria:
- For the Three-Year Integrated Hotel Management & Tourism Program, students must be 10+2 pass from any stream (Science, Commerce & Arts) from any recognised Indian Board. Students from NIOS can also apply.
- Students with compartment can apply if they will clear their class 12th before the commencement of Year 2 of the course and submit the pass certificate.
- For all the Diploma and Professional Programs, students must be minimum 10th Pass.
- The students should have completed 18 years of age as on 30th June 2021.
- Should be proficient in English, with working knowledge of computer basics
Eligible students must undergo the following process to get admission in any of the Degree, Diploma or Professional Programs.
- The Application Form can be taken from the institute or downloaded from this website.
- Fill & Submit the duly filled form online or at the institute.
- Appear for an Online or Offline Personal Counselling and Interview.
- Selected, candidates have to submit the Application Form along with the following documents and Fees to confirm admission.
Photocopies of the following documents are to be submitted at the time counselling and interview, while the originals have to be carried at the time of admission for verification:
- Application Form duly filled
- Copy of 10th/12th Class Mark sheet and certificate
- Copy of Birth Certificate or passport
- Copy of School/College leaving certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Three Passport size photographs
The Application Form is available at the Campus which can be collected from Monday to Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM.
You can download the Application Form from this website by clicking here.
Please fill the Query Form on this website or feel free to contact the Admission Counselor at 9910491117 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will revert back to you soon